710 S Clear Creek St
At a Glance
- Year built: 2022
- Builder: Miller Family Homes
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage Size: 3
- Area, sq ft: 1,686, SCKMLS sq ft
- Lot size, sq ft: 10, 187 sq ft
- Date added: Added 4 months ago
- Levels: One Story
- HOA Y/N: Yes
- Warranty: Builder Warranty
- Description: Contact Scott Darrenkamp @ 250-4122 for your private showing today Another beautiful home featuring the ever-popular spacious Stockton floor plan will have you saying when can I move in? This open split 3-bedroom floor plan with three car garage and recessed garage stairs leading into the home never disappoints! Upon entry you are greeted to an open floor plan with lots of natural sunlight. The living room and master bedroom offer 10 foot ceilings. The designer kitchen is equipped with a decorative backsplash tile, stainless appliances, quartz countertops, a large island perfect for entertaining and a walk-in pantry. The dining area has a door leading to a covered deck overlooking a large backyard. The spacious master bedroom an on-suite has double sinks, walk-in shower, and walk-in master closet. The laundry room is conveniently located off the hallway next to the back door and drop zone. The unfinished walk-out basement has the potential for a large rec room, 2 bedrooms, third full bathroom, and a spacious storage room. The home also includes sod, sprinkler system, and an irrigation well. This beautiful home is move-in ready!! Show all description
- School District: Wichita School District (USD 259)
- Elementary School: Christa McAuliffe Academy K-8
- Middle School: Christa McAuliffe Academy K-8
- High School: Southeast
- Neighborhood Amenities: Jogging Path, Lake/Pond, Swimming Pool
- Community: CLEAR CREEK
Rooms in Detail
- Living Room: 12'-8 1/2" X 16'
- Master Bedroom: 14'-8" X 13'-4"
- Kitchen: 14'-5 1/2" X 8'-6"
- Dining Area: Dining L/Alcove, Eating Bar, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Garage: Attached, Opener
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven
- Room 4: 13' X 11'-7"
- Room 5: 13' X 11'-7"
- Room 6: 11'-9" X 12'
- Laundry: Main Floor, 220-Electric
- MLS ID: 618805
- Status: Active
- Yearly HOA Dues: $335.00
- Yearly Specials: $1,485.00
- Total Specials: $20,786.85
- Tax Year: 2021
- General Property Taxes: $220.64
- Basement: Yes - Unfinished
- Exterior Material: Frame w/Less than 50% Mas
- Roof: Composition
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior Amenities: Covered Patio, Deck, Fence-Other/See Remarks, Guttering, Irrigation Well, Sidewalks, Sprinkler System, Storm Windows/Ins Glass, Other/See Remarks
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet-Walk-In, Wood Laminate
- Approximate Age: New